CBH Big Game Club Banquet, January 24, 2015

BOWUNTR

Nov 3, 2011
Anyone going? This will undoubtedly be the biggest CBH Big Game Club banquet in history. Chuck Adams will be there giving a seminar and talking at the banquet. We will have a large display of the best critters taken with a bow in California in the last two years. How about the World Record Tule elk and Roosevelt elk. Tons of raffle prizes... We are also unveiling the 2015 record book... our best of the best. Can't wait for this... If you are a bowhunter in California you won't want to miss this. Ed F

http://cbhbgc.com/big-game-club-news/chuck-adams-to-appear-in-sacramento/

http://cbhbgc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Seminar.pdf

I just sent out the 2 year awards invites... it looks like SCH has some awards winners. Kingwouldbe, Breacher, GTeam and Humble Hunter are receiving awards. Hope you guys can make it to the banquet. Ed F

No doubt I'll be there with Kathy and my pop's, already received my dinner confirmations and room. Dave and his son and a couple new and old members are coming with us as well., GOOD TIME buddy.

Sweet... this is gonna be a good one. All we need now is a confirmation from the Gteam... Ed F

Down to the wire.... Chuck's in town. Looks like a great crowd so far... haven't heard from Gteam though... Ed F

What an awesome time this was. Worth every penny to fly up from SD! Lots of familiar faces. KWB, Humble Hunter and Bowuntr received awards. Great auction items and raffle prizes that included a bow donated by the Bow N Arrow shop. There were some AMAZING trophies on display as well!

Chuck Adams was the guest speaker and wowed the crowd with his hunting adventures. If you are a bowhunter, you don't want to miss this! CBH is a great association that does a LOT for the sport.

And for the waterfowl hunters, these were outside my hotel room door.

Attachments

• 20150125_084048.jpg
    20150125_084048.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 29
The new record books are impressive! I believe you can order them online from the CBH site.

Attachments

• PicsArt_1422206401787.jpg
    PicsArt_1422206401787.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 23
  • PicsArt_1422206427366.jpg
    PicsArt_1422206427366.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 25
Good stuff. .. SCH guys cleaned house. I must say that our 2015 record book is very impressive and the best yet. Hundreds of color photos and story's. ...

I didn't know what kind of birds those were... are they mallards? Ed F

BOWUNTR said:
Good stuff. .. SCH guys cleaned house. I must say that our 2015 record book is very impressive and the best yet. Hundreds of color photos and story's. ...

I didn't know what kind of birds those were... are they mallards? Ed F

Those are pintail.

for you bow hunt only guys.. yes they were pintail. a sub species of pintail called a Storm Pintail. rare west of lake perris.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu