Change of Plans

BakoHNTR

Jun 4, 2016
Headed out early yesterday to scout an area pretty far off the beaten path in D8. Unfortunately, the forest roads were not complying. Check out what's left of the road... haha. Headed to a backup spot and found some good sign, great day out hiking either way.e34b0c3b2924d80efce170f66577d314.jpged2f8db3e6cd1209d3141f05f86559b0.jpg

Anyone ever seen scat almost completely full of eaten earwigs?!!
b299bf22b46a7c8410678c9b665b6ff7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sink holes, huge footprints, and scat full of pincher bugs. Sure you weren't in a haunted forest? Interesting finds.

Reactions: BakoHNTR
Everything looks pretty old.

Yeah, the stuff I posted was fairly old, but we were following a lot of very fresh (like a few hours ago) track and sign, it's just not as exciting as big bear tracks and pincher bug scat so I left those photos out. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu