Cleveland National

Just north of Santa Barbara. Not sure if you are willing to drive up there, but it's worth it. I've gone up on weekends, and hardly run into anyone. If you are willing to hike a mile or so from the camp ground, you'll be really successful.

Has anybody had any look over at San Felipe Valley Wildlife are thinkimg about trying on Wednesday

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Has anybody had any look over at San Felipe Valley Wildlife are thinking about trying on Wednesday

SFWA gets pounded during the quail season, but there could be a few leftovers near the south side brush line & the Granite Mt. Unit.....Again, non toxic shells must be used (dove, quail, turkeys, etc.)

Yeah i have 1 1/8 in broad heads perfect for small game and birds

How come everybody is being so vague with these great hunting locations I would like some GPS coordinates and not just the name so I wouldn't have to open up a map and find it myself

Wonder if anyone has gone there?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu