Commiefornia....WTF!

Electric cars help to reduce oil consumption as a result gas prices and gasoline taxes go up.
Solar energy helps to reduce our electric bills as a result energy cost and taxes go up.
When we learn to be more conscious and reduce our water consumption, the cost of water goes up.
Bottom line, no matter how we try to save money these companies and the goverment will get what they consider is their fare share.

Government run amok. The state charges the utilities a fee, the utility passes it through to the consumer via higher rates, then the utility sends a credit back to the customer?

Damn shell game. moving money around, which nets nothing but additional cost in the bureaucracy to manage it all and creates bigger government.
But think of all the people that just see the credit and think it a good thing. Money obviously grows on trees.
We think politicians are stupid, when in fact they are geniuses. They understand the general ignorant public very well. Ugh.

Electric cars help to reduce oil consumption as a result gas prices and gasoline taxes go up.
Solar energy helps to reduce our electric bills as a result energy cost and taxes go up.
When we learn to be more conscious and reduce our water consumption, the cost of water goes up.
Bottom line, no matter how we try to save money these companies and the goverment will get what they consider is their fare share.
This past election, prop 6 which, if past and implemented would have repealed the gas tax that was past by the politicians in Suckramento. But misleading TV adds never once mention prop 6 was a repeal of the tax, it just worn of the drier consequences to the states roadway if prop 6 passed. I would be willing to bet that a good majority of voters did not understand what the prop was about, they only new they need to make sure there was money for road repair without even know where it came from. Politician pass laws without a vote by the people and then tell us, just shut up and pay the tax, we know better than you. You mention reducing water consumption and then the price goes up because of lower revenue. That is exactly what happened several years back during one of the many droughts we have. We were asked to reduce our water consumption by 30% and if we did we would get a discount on our bill. We reduced our consumption by 33% and were inform due lost revenue our water rates were going to be increased. We are going to pay the cost the fires in Cal. weather or not we are made aware of it.

I have already heard of this happening. So rather than Showing it as another Tax why not just hid it in the price of your meal. Bottom line, Just bend over and spread, there is nothing you can do. We get taxed from the time we get up, turn on the lights, start the coffee pot, flush the toilet, use the stove top to prepare a morning meal or use the micro wave oven, we get taxed until we go to bed. Actually were even taxed while we are asleep. Something electrical or gas is running which needs to be tax. Dems. have never heard of a tax thy don't like.

Hell, I stopped hunting in Ca. years ago, now we'll have to stop going out to eat. Not that it really matters, I make far better meals at home than most any restaurants. Like I have said before, we have two reasons for staying here, grandkids, Rory and Carter.

I have already heard of this happening. So rather than Showing it as another Tax why not just hid it in the price of your meal. Bottom line, Just bend over and spread, there is nothing you can do. We get taxed from the time we get up, turn on the lights, start the coffee pot, flush the toilet, use the stove top to prepare a morning meal or use the micro wave oven, we get taxed until we go to bed. Actually were even taxed while we are asleep. Something electrical or gas is running which needs to be tax. Dems. have never heard of a tax thy don't like.

The only saving grace, for now, is that it will be optional.

We (my wife and I) are done.
We are looking again, moving..
I only seeing it getting worst....
Last draw was prop 6 not passing.
I have to register two vehicles
Tomorrow, $500.00 fee for a retired
Senior citizen is to much..

Hell, I stopped hunting in Ca. years ago, now we'll have to stop going out to eat. Not that it really matters, I make far better meals at home than most any restaurants. Like I have said before, we have two reasons for staying here, grandkids, Rory and Carter.
I really don't blame you.
I am all most there..
Except for the love of outdoors and Hunting
It's working driving us scumbags out.
Their motive is evident.... Ugggg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu