COUPLE OF D ZONE ARCHERY BUCKS DOWN!!

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Had a hunter put 2 down in the same day with the stick and string on 9-11..what great accomplishment!!..,,,thought id share..hit the pm button if your an archer with an A.O. or d11..d13..d15 general tag..
limited space..but ask around..ive been in the game for awile,,and i hate to lose...rifle hunts available also......and let us not forget the spot and stalk bear!! WORD??

Attachments

• SATG 2.jpg
    SATG 2.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 220
  • FORKY 1.jpg
    FORKY 1.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 219
  • STAG 3.jpg
    STAG 3.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 218
  • JAIME..ANIMAL!.jpg
    JAIME..ANIMAL!.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 221
osos..."bear" for crackers..

Attachments

• GREGS 2012 BEAR 008.jpg
    GREGS 2012 BEAR 008.jpg
    536.2 KB · Views: 25
YEP..GOOD ONE TO GET..HE HAD HALF OF A NUT..AND A 1 INCH PENIS..BEEN SEEING HIM AROUND THE LAST FEW YEARS..NEVER DROPPED HIS ANTLERS{STAG]..WE CALED HIM "FUZZ" ALWAYS KICKED IT IN MY ARCHERY ONLY AREA...HE FINALLY GOT THE HOT SAUCE..AGED HIM AT 6 OR 7..ALL HIS GROWTH WENT TO HIS BASES,,,OUT WITH THE OLD..IN WITH THE NEW..DIRTY BSTRD..

What's your prices on a d-13 buck? My buddy has a tag and hasn't got a buck with his bow yet, might be interested

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu