Covacation

Bigfin

Apr 18, 2020
So I was supposed to be going to Georgia for my son in laws college graduation but because of COVID they are only allowing the graduates to walk . So basically my daughter his wife can’t even go . I took the time off work to go , had to cancel plane ,car, & hotel reservations but oh well more time to fish !!! Went to lake amador again had 3 fish before the sun peaked out , put on a ghost minnow lure and had a hit that did not stick then put on a hot steel rapala and bam first cast something smashed it were talking like 3 cranks of the reel after it hit the water ended up being a nice male after that the other pole starts going off with an all white mice tail fish was kinda small but it also was number 5 the infamous devil fish , so I have actually thrown the devil fish back before cause it was too small and never got another or had to wait 4 hours for another well not this time it was going home Had a lot of fun nothing big but fun little drag pullers , saw a lot of boats doing well heard a couple of Yahoo’s from them , one guy said he caught 7 and lost 7 with 5 getting off at the boat never understood that but maybe one day I will seems like boaters lose a lot of fish right at the boat !! Nice to see the boats doing well . Took some pics will see if they post the island shot is called Gilligans island looks like someone was fishing the left side of it wonder how they did ?Until next time Tightlines BF1E05A238-7277-4D7D-B3C1-D0E6DCC0DDCC.jpeg241B8E23-A866-4217-8AD5-842A8356EE05.jpeg68A39709-37A2-4850-BE42-0BA8D40CE1CE.jpeg4016CA52-08A9-42BC-9F6E-724ED3DEFE05.jpeg

Doing better than me 3 fish for 3 trips so far. Good to hear it wasn't slow either I've only seen 2 fish caught by boaters while I was trolling. Figured it should be picking up any week now. Thanks for sharing Dave good job buddy!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bigfin
Doing better than me 3 fish for 3 trips so far. Good to hear it wasn't slow either I've only seen 2 fish caught by boaters while I was trolling. Figured it should be picking up any week now. Thanks for sharing Dave good job buddy!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapata
Go Get Em Chris its picking up they are hanging pretty good around the coves . BF

Reactions: CAL'NDN
Oh sweet yup be out there soon

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu