coyote hunting guide

Gspman

Dec 2, 2014
North LA county
Hello all. im an avid and long time upland bird hunter. ive had mixed times calling in and seeing coyotes. ive got bob cats while out walking and called in everything under the sun but yotes. Its my birthday this month and my wife wants to take me on a hunt. we were trying to get into wister blind type duck but could not make it by the end of season so we will be gearing up for next year but we would love to get out with some one that knows how to call yotes. i know about neil ray but its a little bit of a drive. any one know any guides or people that want to get out and get some yotes in the next 2-4 weeks? thaks for any help

Reactions: Goyaałé
GSPman said:
Hello all. im an avid and long time upland bird hunter. ive had mixed times calling in and seeing coyotes. ive got bob cats while out walking and called in everything under the sun but yotes. Its my birthday this month and my wife wants to take me on a hunt. we were trying to get into wister blind type duck but could not make it by the end of season so we will be gearing up for next year but we would love to get out with some one that knows how to call yotes. i know about neil ray but its a little bit of a drive. any one know any guides or people that want to get out and get some yotes in the next 2-4 weeks? thaks for any help

The coolest thing I've seen is decoy dogs I would hit up Tony Tebbe if you really want a guide for coyotes

Saying that try yourself it's cooler

Reactions: Goyaałé

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu