Crappie Time of Year

Awesome Steve. Looks like a good haul to me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

After watching jakes in the morning, Jacob & I went looking for some crappie.....Didn't find a ton, but enough for a good mess.....Fileted, then put into ice water. Then dipped in Uncle Buck's beer batter.....Added some onion rings.....Delish!......:yum

. View attachment 30041 View attachment 30042 View attachment 30043 View attachment 30044
Looks yummy. Crappie deserve more respect. Each slab makes one or two great fish tacos. That looks like the same place I fished on Thursday. I only got one crappie but scored some cats up to seven pounds. Spring freshwater in full swing.
IMG_1296.JPG

Looks yummy. Crappie deserve more respect. Each slab makes one or two great fish tacos. That looks like the same place I fished on Thursday. I only got one crappie but scored some cats up to seven pounds. Spring freshwater in full swing.
View attachment 30048
Either you work at a restaurant or you have a bad ass kitchen for prepping your fish and game.

IMG_1390.JPG
Either you work at a restaurant or you have a bad ass kitchen for prepping your fish and game.

My pop was a stainless steel kitchen equipment fabricator. He built a double sink and used it in his garage for 30 years then gave it to me. It will never wear out and it will go with me if I ever move. It gets used a lot.

Reactions: TRICER
Ehhh . Steve will like the kitchen. That is Awesome! Something else to check Craigslist for.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu