Critter ID

• Thread starter Deleted member 27310
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27310

Hope everyone one had a great Labor Day weekend!! I had a blast. A buddy of mine sent me this pic he got on one of his cams. He made the mistake and put it in front of branches not knowing the flash would catch branches first. He moved it to a better location hope it catches something again. Any idea what it is? yote, fox, bobcat.... .....chuppacabra?CAM 12 PIC 32.png

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Thanks guys!! It's probably a Grey Fox, I saw one the same area a few weeks back... also ran into these old guys , about 15" from head to tail. How old do you think they are. crop enlarge.pngold guy.png

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu