Custom 7 mag with huskemaw Scope for sale

baboltin

Jan 1, 2014
I had this rifle built on a savage action, by Ryan Kelsey of Diablo customs ( http://www.diablocus...es.com/about-us ) as well as everything else mentioned below I am selling this rifle to fund another project that is the only reason I am selling it. I will send load data once it is purchased. Round count is under 60 with proper barrel break completed. I do not have range photos but it
Will shoot 1/2 inch Moa.

7 mag
Coated in cerakote (graphite black)
stainless steel barrel 25.5 inches plus break (fluted) 1-9 twist coated in cerakote
recoil lug 0.30 thickness
alloy shroud
fluted bolt (coated in cerakote)
custom bolt handle (coated in cerakote)
B&C stock (tan/black webbing)
accutrigger
bedded alum pillars 13.5 LOP
1" recoil pachmayr decellerator pad
talley rings cerakote matched
Huskemaw 5-20x50 cerakoted
Huskemaw Scope sun shade cerakoted
highlands signature series Scope level
muzzlebreak

Asking 2,800 obo for the complete rifle and me paying to ship it to your local ffl ( in less you live close enough to meet)

Pics

Attachments

• IMG_4054.JPG
    IMG_4054.JPG
    273.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4055.JPG
    IMG_4055.JPG
    293.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4056.JPG
    IMG_4056.JPG
    280.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4057.JPG
    IMG_4057.JPG
    361.5 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: longbowhunter2
With that awesome scope you are practically giving away the rifle that goes with it.
Wish that I were getting into long range rifles but starting archery is enough for me this year.

Reactions: baboltin
Well no better time then now to get into long range as well as archery haha

Willing to a split up the Scope and rifle from eachother if someone is intrested in one or the other .

Any chance at all you are looking for a F250?!?!

Not exactly in the market for a truck or the need of one but I would have to look at the details of the truck and see what it's worth as well as look at it in person . Where are you located and also would it be a straight across trade ?

Not exactly in the market for a truck or the need of one but I would have to look at the details of the truck and see what it's worth as well as look at it in person . Where are you located and also would it be a straight across trade ?

Im in Ventura but I do have it listed here in the classified section. I know it a long shot but shoot me a text or cal if you are interested.

Andrew

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu