CWA duck stamp?

SurfNHuntSD

Ok I feel like I post this every year, but has anyone received their federal duck stamp from CWA yet? I ordered mine well over a month ago and it still hasn't arrived. I got my membership renewal gift but not the stamp. Just wondering.

I got a UPS tracking number from CWA saying my stamp will arrive tomorrow by 9pm. I thought that was a bit strange considering its just a stamp.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I ordered mine on 9/25. I have not received it. I sent two emails and left a voice message. They do not respond.

I will never order from these clowns again. The same thing happened last year.

I ordered mine on 9/25. I have not received it. I sent two emails and left a voice message. They do not respond.
I will never order from these clowns again. The same thing happened last year.

Clowns?....They make nothing off the stamps....I donate and am a life member....Maybe that's why I get mine promptly (I doubt it)...Never had a problem...Maybe lack of staff this year?

ps...Without CWA us waterfowlers would be up $hit creek....Just sayin'

Clowns?....They make nothing off the stamps....I donate and am a life member....Maybe that's why I get mine promptly (I doubt it)...Never had a problem...Maybe lack of staff this year?

I second that!! The hunting opportunities, youth hunting promotion, and refuge improvements are tremendous. I think we can cut them a break.

They may not be clowns but their lack of orginazition is clear and their infrasture is clearly challenged. I attempted to become a life member back in the early nineties doing the year to year payment program that I could afford by going to the yearly banquets (two) to pay it down. It all went bad shortly after the second payment and began with no response to my in person payments at banquets accompined by where they knew nothing about me to by then no response to e-mails and then my phone calls with no response to them with then in person phone calls where I connected again where they knew nothing about me and then it extended to online and me and calling again and again and them trying to look me up online with them telling me they did not know who I was. I ask you how would someone continue to be member of this a claimed to be an important orginzation and want to give then money to continue their cause when they behave this way ?

They've done a lot down at the sea no doubt.. CWA member here. Just want my stamp.

They may not be clowns but their lack of orginazition is clear and their infrasture is clearly challenged. I attempted to become a life member back in the early nineties doing the year to year payment program that I could afford by going to the yearly banquets (two) to pay it down. It all went bad shortly after the second payment and began with no response to my in person payments at banquets accompined by where they knew nothing about me to by then no response to e-mails and then my phone calls with no response to them with then in person phone calls where I connected again where they knew nothing about me and then it extended to online and me and calling again and again and them trying to look me up online with them telling me they did not know who I was. I ask you how would someone continue to be member of this a claimed to be an important orginzation and want to give then money to continue their cause when they behave this way ?

Fred,

All I can say is, you're the exception...Paid the 5 payments at the banquets and have been a life member since 1995.

It shouldn't take multiple emails and multiple calls to get something that you ordered. If they are incapable of delivering in a timely fashion, then they probably should not offer this service. They are not doing their public image any favors.

Its 2020. Not much of anything going right this year. Let's cut CWA some slack on this issue, overall they are a great organization and they have been single handedly been doing all the improvements in So Cal to improve our hunting. I hope everyone who ordered a stamp from them also sent a donation too. Enjoy the upcoming season.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Ok I feel like I post this every year, but has anyone received their federal duck stamp from CWA yet? I ordered mine well over a month ago and it still hasn't arrived. I got my membership renewal gift but not the stamp. Just wondering.

Did you order online or via US Mail?

Have they cashed your check or charged your credit card yet?

Try calling them? PHONE (916) 648-1406

They should be able to check your order for you

If you still have problems after calling them, send me a DM message

Did you order online or via US Mail?

Have they cashed your check or charged your credit card yet?

Try calling them? PHONE (916) 648-1406

They should be able to check your order for you

If you still have problems after calling them, send me a DM message
Will do, thanks. Yeah it was an online order.

Hasn't even been 2 weeks yet, might want to give it another week.

I don't know about the organization in the 90s(that was close to 30 years ago) but I know I have never had an issue contacting CWA headquarters. I have also never had any issue contacting people involved in the hunt program. I always call during business hours and seem to get through. I haven't called this year though. If things have gotten that bad as far as not being able to contact anyone well that sucks and I ask that you be persistent and patient.
I believe alot of workers were furloughed due to Covid-19 and lack of fund raising. I forget the name of the organization but I read that an important fishing advocate group just called it quits cause of lack of funds raising due to Covid-19.
This is the time when these groups need us the most. They are a big voice for us outdoorsman and we need them tremendously, especially in times like these. Without us these groups don't exist and without them we lose a big voice politically.

Back