D-16 replacement tag?

ratz

Feb 17, 2011
I am in a panic. I bought a D-16 TAG back in May, now I cant find it.
Can a replacement Tag be gotten?
Otherwise My season is over before it started.

U have to go to dfg office u can’t get it no we’re else I tried big five and the only replacement is for the license not tags .

yes go to a dealer and pay for ma replacement
I went back to Big 5, and they said the only thing the machine was allowing them to reprint is a license. he speculated that because there is no more D-16 tags available, that he could not do it.
Do I have to go to a field office?

I went back to Big 5, and they said the only thing the machine was allowing them to reprint is a license. he speculated that because there is no more D-16 tags available, that he could not do it.
Do I have to go to a field office?

Yes like stated on my last post u can’t get a replacement tag anywhere other than dfg even if it was still available. If it was still available u could get it as a second tag.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu