D13

TaftHunter

I hunt a lot
Nov 17, 2012
Taft
Well hiked a few miles in last night. Had a few bucks spotted about 1500 yards across a big canyon. As I was guiding one of my friends to a real nice buck, some people started shooting at a different buck up the canyon from us. The buck ended off getting spooked and bedding in a real rocky canyon that we were not prepared to hike into. Ended up talking to the guys who were shooting. They said that all their usual spots were shut down.. Kind of sucks we never see anyone in this spot.. But anyways going up in the morning to see if we can find one of the bucks from the this morning.

I was ready Friday to go to Alamo loop but gates were close, by Gorman .any ideas how to get to Alamo mountain from 33.

nice dude i needa go an hunt with you so you can put me on a trophy buck, i was thre saturday an didnt see any.

squidy said:
nice dude i needa go an hunt with you so you can put me on a trophy buck, i was thre saturday an didnt see any.

I wish there was deer in there like a couple years back... There actually was trophy bucks

i wish also an i wish to get a good size buck on my own lol really hard to hunt that place lol

squidy said:
i wish also an i wish to get a good size buck on my own lol really hard to hunt that place lol

Yeah d-13 is pretty sucky that's why I don't get a tag anymore.. What part do you hunt?

um i just know the spot but we make that right toward the mt pino school or whatever

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu