D16 Help

1911Guncrazy

Sep 17, 2017
Looking to see if anyone can share a detailed map of D16 that may show private lands and BLM. I have the map off the DFG page but its not detailed enough. Ive never hunted this area before and just looking for a little guidance. Im not scared to hike and willing to put in the work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, onX maps will solve that problem. Once you get the app then download a few offline maps of your areas of interest and save them and use them while your hunting.

Reactions: Gcddarren
I'm with Truduct and the majority of us who have OnX. It will be one of the best investments you will make when it comes to keeping yourself or others on legal hunting ground.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the response guys. I just got done digging into this forum more and I apologize for for what seems to be such a repetitive question that gets asked a lot. I did download ONX and have the BLM map but its hard to see somethings on it.

If a mod would like to delete my post feel free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No reason to delete.... It's one of the most often asked questions.

Still waiting for @onXmaps to give us a few free states for pimping their product so much

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu