Dam fire

Gspman

Dec 2, 2014
North LA county
We got the order to evac this morning about 9. I had already come home from work and hitched up the trailer and started to pack. This is only the second time being told to mandatory evac. We got all the guns cloths ammo pictures and what not into the 3 cars got my wives elderly mother out and sent the grand kids back to moms. This sucks.

We went back in to help neighbors on our street and the fire was about 1/2 mile away.

I’ve been in a whole bunch of bad situations in my life but watching a neighbors house burn on the next ridge over kinda sucks.

The view from my front porch 8566177A-9689-4D08-8126-2079A5127940.jpeg

Last edited:
Gspman, sorry you have to deal with that. Prayers sent.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hope the fire subsides. Everything is replaceable except the lives of your loved ones.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu