Dead dog

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
IMG_0256.JPG Well Sunday night I missed a coyote 100yds on the run, on my way out from deer hunting. Deer hunting this morning skunked went and grabbed lunch heading back out and I bust this guy and his girlfriend mousing. Girlfriend takes off I grab my rifle and get this big male to turn broadside at exactly 200 with a whistle. 260 Remington dropped him where he stood. Now I am trying to stay out of the sun and beat the heat hoping to get a deer before dark. 12th day out nice to pull the trigger and kill something. First blood for the new Tika.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu