Shayes11 3 gray fox 3
CMPeterson 3coyote 3
ivhunter 2coyote 2
LUNGPOPPER 1coyote 1
Halety 1coyote 1
Bonjour 1coyote 1
steel town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 coyote 1!

Re: Predator contest 2014

good thing we let the foxes in for the guys who cant kill coyotes :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

My last name is Pearson not Person. ;D

Josh Pearson said:
My last name is Pearson not Person. ;D

If I knew you I could fix it but I just don't care cause I don't

Ah...you may have forgot about Whoopbass. He needs to be somewhere on that leader board too!

NBK said:
Ah...you may have forgot about Whoopbass. He needs to be somewhere on that leader board too!

I'll put it together. Don't know #s I know some pics show the same animals twice. I also know he has shot more then he showed due to id of locations which I totally understand

I'm not a 100 percent on the first part I thought 1 fox was dubbled

Whoa here fellas... where's MY name on the leaderboard?! I put down at least 10 coyotes in January. A few foxes and bobcats too! ;) Someone had to do it. Johnny, you can put me down for -52.5!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu