Definitely not a Predator contest 2014

Re: Predator contest 2014

Handguns knock them dead

PEZZY. Aeon. Taft where you at this newbie guna take it

Josh we may need to bail on the rest soon and go hit some ideas I have.

Sdbirds said:
Handguns knock them dead

PEZZY. Aeon. Taft where you at this newbie guna take it

Josh we may need to bail on the rest soon and go hit some ideas I have.

Not my coyote season yet

Hopefully I can get caught up during the fall. I will be hunting coyotes when everybody else is hunting deer.

Josh Pearson said:
Hopefully I can get caught up during the fall. I will be hunting coyotes when everybody else is hunting deer.

I'm all about savin' Bambi, not killin' him. Deer hunting here is tough, don't have the time or gas $ it takes to be successful. I enjoy hunting problem critters and can do it relatively inexpensively since I live in the middle of it.

Josh Pearson said:

P u s s y. josh

Taft isn't hunting yet and josh might start shooting soon. AEON Don't know. He is older then us ;)

Sdbirds said:
Taft isn't hunting yet and josh might start shooting soon. AEON Don't know. He is older then us ;)

veratygy.jpg

Hit this with my truck, does it count?
Don't worry after A zone is over and the weather cools down I'll be slayin'! Might just go shoot one tomorrow...

That made me crack up. Did you hit it I'll give you a tie breaker. Lol

Don't call it a come back..... You guys are in deep once Nov gets here. Going to stack them like the Movie 300

Sdbirds said:
That made me crack up. Did you hit it I'll give you a tie breaker. Lol

He was so dumb, it ran across the road 100% safe then did a 95° turn right into the front of my truck..

i am hunting this weekend in the super secret spot, just charged up the lipo pack in the caller and i am good to go

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu