Desert bucks, short video of this year.

Great buck love how you got the shot on film. Once he did that crap I’ve been hit with a bullet kick you guys were probably ecstatic. Good job all around and a great video.
Don’t sweat the Forky any buck out in the desert is an accomplishment and they all taste the same.

Super cool! Great video. Nice job to both of you! I spent 6 days in the dez this season and did not connect. Well done!

Great buck love how you got the shot on film. Once he did that crap I’ve been hit with a bullet kick you guys were probably ecstatic. Good job all around and a great video.
Don’t sweat the Forky any buck out in the desert is an accomplishment and they all taste the same.
Filmed the shot from 900 yards away. Lol I was losing it on the hill when I wanted him go down. Wish I could’ve kept it together and kept the buck in frame lol.

Great video! Great buck, congrats to both of you. Looks like a fun area to hunt! How wide is the big 3 ? He looks really wide .

Reactions: turkeyman 85
Well done guys. To you both congratulations! Great video footage and editing! Thanks for bringing me to the hunt.

Reactions: turkeyman 85
Great video! Great buck, congrats to both of you. Looks like a fun area to hunt! How wide is the big 3 ? He looks really wide .
Don’t know yet. But we have him in the bugs right now and we will score him sometime this week. And really it’s a fantastic first buck. That’s why I’m the vid I keep telling him he doesn’t know what he has done haha. I was super siked for him.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu