DFW Meeting on Jan 15 regarding Stopping of Coyote hunting and more

Best of luck Wheels. Sorry I can't help this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched in interesting program last night on Nature. It was about coy-wolfs. Cross between coyotes and wolves in the northeast. They said during the program that there are more coyotes now than ever in recorded history in the US.

TonyS said:
Watched in interesting program last night on Nature. It was about coy-wolfs. Cross between coyotes and wolves in the northeast. They said during the program that there are more coyotes now than ever in recorded history in the US.
Aka eastern coyote. I had not seen the term coy wolf prior to this program though. We see them
On my brother's farm in VA: they look like big, heavyset coyotes with a big, bushy tail. They come around during calving, but they seem to have plenty to eat in the wild so don't bother the dogs, cats, chickens or livestock.

Sent via Tapatalk

Coyotes do not have the grizz and wolfs to pick on them anymore combined with their ability to handle humans.... Thats why they need us to help keep them healthy and happy :)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu