Different Collections

Shadowlawnskysthelimit

Mar 5, 2021
Trying to help extended family sell some collections of items.
I don’t know anything about value and on many things sellers don’t either, some they have a good idea.
Anyway here’s a few.
Ship is beautiful, supposedly the original builder died before completion and customer had someone else finish rigging. There are two more ships that are smaller but still very ornate.
Zenith radio is neat, it is being used as the support for the ship in photot. There are 4 or 5 more radios each being different.
The Beetle collection is crazy !
There is a metal lathe, YAM is the manufacturer. I have a few pictures of that. Also, a metal break; about 4 feet long, sits on a workbench.
There is a rock/gem collection that is quite extensive. There are several framed collections similar in size to the beetle frame. Plus a cabinet approximately 3’ wide by 5’ high that is full of loose rocks/gems.
A “ tube” collection. Old school tubes like some of us remember having in radios and tv’s.

If anyone is interested in something let me know. I can get pictures of items. All items are located in Orange County.

Attachments

• IMG_6451.jpeg
    IMG_6451.jpeg
    322.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6452.jpeg
    IMG_6452.jpeg
    267.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6450.jpeg
    IMG_6450.jpeg
    365.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6449.jpeg
    IMG_6449.jpeg
    326.5 KB · Views: 12

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu