Dixon trout

Matagi

Mar 1, 2011
Got some quality trout out of Dixon the last few weeks and all on jigs. Cant seem to get them with bait but they will hammer jigs all day long for me and the kids. I was able to land another great 7+lb trout out of there. Get out there while you can everyone.

Attachments

• 062.JPG
    062.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 42
Nice Gen...........Dang near stopped by there today..........Let me know next time your up. Love to meet you over there.

Congrats Looks like the trout fishings good everywhere I know a guy who got a 10 and 12 at cuyamaca last week

Strong work Gen! Kids will remember for a lifetime...

Nice job getting your daughter in on the BTP Steve!

Caught nine cats today and was given a trout at the cleaning station. A great day at the lake with my daughter and her friend.

Attachments

• IMG_0915.JPG
    IMG_0915.JPG
    708.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0914.JPG
    IMG_0914.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 28
Thanks Steve hope you get a chance to go have not figured out the trout but I will!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

msailor said:
Thanks Steve hope you get a chance to go have not figured out the trout but I will!

I will Matt........As soon as this hunting stuff ceases........lol

ilovesprig said:
msailor said:

I will Matt........As soon as this hunting stuff ceases........lol

;) hunting stuff never ceases Steve

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu