DIY Euro Mounts

A-5_Guy

Nov 4, 2014
Escondido
Finally got around to getting some DIY antelope and mule deer euro mounts done. I haven't got the sheaths of the pronghorns bonded onto the horns yet, but you get the point.

.Euro Mounts.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a DIY pronghorn hunt up in NE WY this year. Here's that guy...

.Pronghorn 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. Did you have any trouble re-fixing the antlers on the antelope?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. Did you have any trouble re-fixing the antlers on the antelope?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't bonded the sheaths onto the antelope horns. Most people use bondo. I might use something that I can remove at a later date if I want to have a shoulder mount done. I caped the larger 'lope out, but decided not to do a shoulder mount at the time. I might change my mind one day as it was my first buck antelope.

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu