Don't forget your bug spray

SurfNHuntSD

Oct 1, 2013
San Diego
www.sandiegoturkey.com
4128baf58655f5412dfe3da76d3fb873.jpg
67554e9938832751551b714101e5a960.jpg

I've been out of the game for awhile with family obligations and missed turkey season. So finally with a free afternoon yesterday I headed down to Plaster City to check some euro spots, and man I forgot the bug spray! Even worse, the euros didn't show (although the white wings were around by the dozens). So don't forget your bug spray in IV.. the zombie skeeters are out in force.

Holy crap Jason!.....I think I would've headed for Wal-Mart.....lol

And yes, the euros have been non-existent for almost everyone I've talked too.....Although, it is early, and most crops are still green.....;)

With even more rain out there today. This will be a banner year for skeeters....o_O

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
Holy crap Jason!.....I think I would've headed for Wal-Mart.....lol

And yes, the euros have been non-existent for almost everyone I've talked too.....Although, it is early, and most crops are still green.....;)

With even more rain out there today. This will be a banner year for skeeters....o_O
Ha yea for sure Steve.. if the shooting was red hot a Walmart run would've been in order. But only saw a handful of euros all afternoon so we called it quits.

Wow Jason. This is supposed to be a terrible year for them, due to the rain. Thanks for posting this warning. Zika and West Nile virus are both expected in this region this year, so use your DEET and cover up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu