Dove in a bucket

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
First trip of the year for me and my shooting showed it. Got papers at mexicali with no wait or fuss and headed down to my palatial estate in Baja. Birds are just insane thick with all three types in big numbers. Screenshot_2014-09-06-19-57-14_zpsol3uwwq1.png
Filled a bucket and called it good, once bsck I cleaned up a bunch and soaked them in a tereaki marinade. Hour later wrapped in bacon they found the BBQ. Super good eating
20140906_200128_zps8eudfauu.jpg

Strong work Bill - Dove - O - Bucket is my favorite dish!

The bucket was full of empties today so we used a box 20140907_090514_zpsxb7u0tew.jpg

im bummed I missed opener seemed like everyone had a decent start to the season hopefully the birds will be around for me to go out and shoot now that Im back !

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu