Dove weekend

MAG 1

Sep 1, 2016
We headed out for the weekend not k owing what to expect,with a couple of sources saying it was both good and bad, bad figured we would give it hell.part of the group had to stay back to play football, so it was just me and Remington. Got a call from a friend saying he for his limit in the afternoon and we should try that spot in the morning. 20170904_102159.jpg 20170902_083703.jpg The first morning was great with limits around, her new gun worked really good.The boys got down later and the rest of the trip was a great time had by all.
Great moments created for sure.
Ran into un old friend that was saying Remington seemed like she was just born. Were does the time go. Great memories for sure.

Nice hunting with you Mark and thanks for letting me join you Saturday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Way to make up for missing opening day! Love the pic of Remington with the Mickey Mojo ears!!!

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu