Duckin stuff

Huntndogs

Hunt with an ugly dog
Apr 19, 2011
Inland
IMG_0880.JPG IMG_0884.JPG IMG_0885.JPG 23 mixed decoys, Mallards, redhead repaints, Sprig and Gadwall. The gads are brand new and rigged, all others are serviceable. Asking 40$

Homemade duck butt, going to need a little work, but I'll throw in three batteries 20$

Avery Finisher layout blind in good shape 50$

Boat anchor 15 lbs I think...5$

In East County, no ship

That's a damn good price for the pulsator. If I was an SD guy I would have it right away.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dekes and pulsating duck butt are gone. Still have the layout blind and someone needs an anchor, right?

That is an extremely good price for that layout blind too. Would love to have that for guests out here.

Someone jump on that too just because.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dang Mikey.....I'm off the web for a couple hours and you give away the ranch.....lol

Great buy on the layout.....Just don't need another one with 4 in Canada and 2 here.....lol

I’ll take the lay out blind if you still have it!

I need one bad

PM replied to, Surf and Hunt your next in line...

Steve, did you really need more decoys to fill in the blanks or has boredom from lack of birds have you shooting the blocks for fun?

Reactions: TRICER
Sorry been off line for a few days dropped my phone in the shitter

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu