Euro mount

Contact this guy....http://southerncaliforniahunting.com/huntersforum/index.php?action=profile;u=6290.....Ed F.

Randomshot on SCH does great work and shares a lot of his knowledge. He's in Lakeside.
2 cents.

Thanks Dave.... bugs are chewing on it already. Thank you for your service. Ed F

It turned out real nice. My brother is making the wood plaques... if anyone is interested. Ed F

Attachments

• 20151115_162321.jpg
    20151115_162321.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
BOWUNTR said:
It turned out real nice. My brother is making the wood plaques... if anyone is interested. Ed F
Beautiful. Ed, is the angle between the wall and the wood plaque adjustable?

They aren't adjustable on the wall but we have different angles for deer, bears, pronghorn.... They also can be set on a table top instead of the wall. He is making one that looks like a broadhead... it's bad ass... Ed F

You can mail it to me.... it's actually easier and cheaper than driving to meet me somewhere. I'll PM you the details. Ed F

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu