Exo Mountain Gear

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
just put my order in for an Exo Mountain Gear K2 3500 pack coyote brown.

IMG_1755.JPG

https://exomountaingear.com/shop/exo-3500-backpack/

After looking at packs for the last year I finally decided on the exo. The main reasons being is it is made here in the USA. I like to buy USA when I can for the same reasons I like to shop at our local shops for guns, ammo, and bows. Hopefully we will see a lot more manufacturing coming back to the states. Drives me nuts seeing the prices some of these gear companies are charging for stuff made overseas.

The other packs in the running were Mystery Ranch, Kuiu, and Eberstock. This Exo pack will be great for day trips and with my minimal style of backpacking I should be able to do 3-5 day trips no problem. The game shelf is awesome I am hoping for a few torturous hikes out this season. With this frame I can buy either of their other two packs the 5500 or 2000 and zip them right on.

I think the expression is buy once cry once well this is one of those times. All of their packs have a 3-4 week back order. I should have it before September 2 in time for a 3 nighter in our local hills looking for an A22 deer.

https://exomountaingear.com/about/

Attachments

• IMG_1754.JPG
    IMG_1754.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice review Drew. Does it have a scabbard or butt bucket? One
Of the keys to me is where you carry your rifle or bow, and how fast you can get to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice review Drew. Does it have a scabbard or butt bucket? One
Of the keys to me is where you carry your rifle or bow, and how fast you can get to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered the weapons carry pocket it works for bow and rifle.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu