Finally some much needed rain in socal

My buddy and I were talking about this yesterday, keep it coming and maybe I'll finally shoot a turkey!

D9F58DAF-873D-4B9C-9278-DB43978EFFE6.jpeg Thank god. It’s about time. Perfect day to knock off early, enjoy the rain from the porch, watch leaves fall, and, well schmoke.

The girl this morning said a few showers this morning.....Then some big winds because the storm was going to blow thru fast.....Well, I don't know if it stalled or what, but it's pissing here in Esco.....STILL!.....lol

ps.....I'll take all we can get.

.013.JPG 012.JPG

Reactions: msailor
Thoughts with the 15+ dead so far from the rain and mud flows that are going on in the burn areas.

I know one duck pond that will have water this weekend @stikbrandon

Don't think you will see much more in the way of duck numbers down around wister. The migration is over going south. I actually think the damn Teal are comming back up. If mystic holds water it will help San j pulling ducks from around the local areas

Last edited:
Thoughts with the 15+ dead so far from the rain and mud flows that are going on in the burn areas.

Don't think you will see much more in the way of duck numbers down around wister. The migration is over going south. I actually think the damn Teal are comming back up. If mystic holds water it will help San j pulling ducks from around the local areas

X2

[QUOTE="Aeon, post: 100869,

[/QUOTE]

I just got my passport in the mail! I’ll be there this Saturday!

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu