Finally

MAG 1

Sep 1, 2016
I have been at it hard since opening day of the season. My hunting partner not so much, with school and work, she has only been able to hunt a little on the weekends. Opening weekend I didn't see any she saw one buck but I couldn't find it and it moved on. Bummer . Day 2 nothing at all, DoD get to take my little girl who had a blast, she said she's ready to get a turkey when the season starts though. On with the story. Second weekend gets cooler and first light we see 9 does in the meadow, things are looking good but still no close enogh. Time goes by and nothing,soccer game calls me away at 10, but right back at it after. Rem has homework so she meets me later and finally it goes down. Gut shot she pulls it ,put another round through her and down she goes. 220 yards proud DAD

.20171104_172838.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good going. Congrats to you both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey thanks guys. Steve you know that is what it's all about for me these days. One more weekend for me to get my tagged filled. Missed a nice one Sunday. BUCK FEVER BAD

Way to go! Tell Rem I said Congrats! that is a long shot, and wind probably played a part.
So Happy for you both.
E

WTG Rem you’ve done a great job Mark

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tell her great job!

To you dad: Way to balance school, soccer and everything else being a dad of a teenager entails...and still find time to get it done!

Omg, that’s the little Remington from the JAKES event that’s always out shooting boys and winning prizes. All grown up and shooting deer.
I’m getting misty.... good job Dad! (And Remy)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu