First Time in Cleveland National Forest

I do have ONX, I thought the irrigation district was not huntable, is it? I saw a lot of private land on the other side of the highway in the app, but if that is huntable I know where I will be next year haha.

I do have ONX, I thought the irrigation district was not huntable, is it? I saw a lot of private land on the other side of the highway in the app, but if that is huntable I know where I will be next year haha.

Its huntable if you are a member of the hunt club that leases the land. Membership 3k per year I believe.

Its huntable if you are a member of the hunt club that leases the land. Membership 3k per year I believe.

Yes, it's called MCC (My Country Club)….CNF borders VID and is legal to hunt up to there.

Onx is pretty cut & dry....If it's private (somebodies name or municipality), then you need permission.

Yes, it's called MCC (My Country Club)….CNF borders VID and is legal to hunt up to there.

Onx is pretty cut & dry....If it's private (somebodies name or municipality), then you need permission.

Gents,

New here but wondering if any of you are MCC members. Would like to talk to someone there about a joining if there is still room. I have tried email and the MCC phone num but their VM is full. Haven't had any luck getting ahold of anyone yet.

Can anyone put me in touch?

Back