Found A Few Euros....7-8-17

I have the same gun in 20ga it was my first shotgun. My boys still use it today. Has a sweet Acuchoke.

Well done Steve and we are liking your wardrobe choices too!

Rad looks like a good shoot... and hotter than hell, but that don't matter when the shooting is hot. How many birds did you end the day with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is......16 gauge......Love the oldies.

16?!! I'm a sixteen gauge shooter! I have my grandpa's Win 12 and I have two side by sides I purchased. One is a Savage/Stevens 311 from 1955 and the other is a modern CZ Bobwhite.

I love them, but with the lead ban I just bought a Weatherby SA-20 in 20 gauge.

Moves,

Shooting a 16 was an inspiration from my grandpa as well....16 Mod 12. Then a 16 Rem mod 870.

Wal-Mart still sells 16 gauge shells and I found 5 boxes of Federal steel out at Wister (Sportsmans Catering)....I shot all my pheasant with the Rem 11-48 last year with the steel 4's.

.010.JPG

Reactions: Moves
Moves,

Shooting a 16 was an inspiration from my grandpa as well....16 Mod 12. Then a 16 Rem mod 870.

Wal-Mart still sells 16 gauge shells and I found 5 boxes of Federal steel out at Wister (Sportsmans Catering)....I shot all my pheasant with the Rem 11-48 last year with the steel 4's.

.View attachment 32373

Yeah I buy there and I have a lot of lead.

I got one box of those #4 Federal Steel when I was at Basspro just in case I want to hunt with the Bobwhite, but really it's just not economically feasible.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu