FoxPro Firestorm

motorhead said:
Anybody got one?
worth the money?
Hows the volume?
what is the remote range?

My hunting partner uses the Firestorm. Compared to a base model, it would be all about preference. You get more storage space and the dual speakers and it has foxbang and other cool features. PLENTY loud! It's a screamer. He's had times where it wouldn't register past 50 yards and other times at 80+ yards w/ no issue. Same can be said with most companies. Do a side by side comparison with the models you're looking at and weigh whether it's worth the additional ~$200.

Word on the street is that FOXPRO is going to release two new callers this summer to replace the fury 2 and the firestorm. You may want to wait until this happens to see what the new callers will be like and if this does indeed happen it will drive the price of the firestorm down.

I have the Primos Power dog and it is lacking in the volume dept and I only have a dozen sounds to draw from. It does get the job done but looking to up my game a bit. Plus I would like to use it for other quarry.

I've used the spitfire, wildfire, fx3 and hellfire I've seen all of them call stuff in. If you're interested I could sell you an fx3 in perfect working condition. And it does work it's called tons of stuff in

i would take his FX3 just for the good karma that call has in it.....

motorhead said:
Anybody got one?
worth the money?
Hows the volume?
what is the remote range?

I have the Firestorm.
Double the price of the Wildfire and is not much better.
Volume is about the same. It has a second speaker but it's not a loud speaker.
The remote is the same remote as the Wildfire too. It needs line of sight to work well. I bought the upgraded Firestorm because the picture on the box showed that it had an external antenna to give it better range, but when I took it home and un-boxed it there was no antenna.
The foxjack decoy is cool.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu