Free Range Red Stag Patagonia Argentina

Discussion in 'Hunting Abroad (Out Of Country)' started by birdhunter1967, Jan 11, 2018 at 11:55 AM.

1. birdhunter1967

birdhunter1967 New Member

We offer you an exclusive hunting experience on a 20,000-acre private estancia in Patagonia. This property hasn’t been hunted in four years, and holds an astonishing amount of free range red stag and is surrounded by over 495,000 acres of free range Patagonian countryside. Our experienced outfitter will be personally guiding each group for a world-class rifle or bow -hunting experience. This 5-full day hunting package, also includes the opportunity to fish for trophy trout, only 5 minutes from the estancia.

Attached Files:

2. Aeon

Aeon just a dude who duck hunts

Ok so what is a management stag and how much for a big one, please post a photo of a typical management

Also what are the other costs excluding air of course. I know you list them but I don't see a $ amount @birdhunter1967

3. birdhunter1967

Two Red stag up to 180 SCI points. Nice representative trophies + trout fishing. The other costs are
    hunting license, exportation certificate, gun rental & ammunition, fishing license and additional fishing excursions (if applicable), gratuities.

Attached Files:

4. birdhunter1967

my name is Randy Sauceda, you can call me at 210-748-9392 or write me at randy@llsporting.com for more information

5. Aeon

That's what I was asking is what are the hard costs for hunting license, export cert gun rental.

Please @birdhunter1967

6. birdhunter1967

Depending on your gateway city, the international airfare can run from $ 800 – 1,500 USD to get to Argentina. From there, a few hundred more to travel to San Martin de Los Andes, where the Patagonia hunting takes place. Licenses, $ 150 all stay, gun rental $ 250 (all stay) Gratuities at the lodge are discretionary and based on service. We recommend $ 100 USD per day and trophy export is $ 550 – 600 USD.

7. Snake Charmer

Snake Charmer Happiness is a warm gut pile

Watch out for costs Argentina is tough. do your homework.

8. Truduct

Truduct Well-Known Member

I am going to Argentina for Dove in July. Using Cabelas World Travel outfitters to book everything. It has been a great experience so far they are making the whole process very easy. Flights right now from SAN to Buenos Aires are right around $2k we are waiting to book hoping to get them down. I would highly reccomend WTA I have nothing to worry about and everything is spelled out upfront. I was even able to get them to cut the cost of the hunt by negotiating a little. It’s gonna be like Plaster City on steroids.

9. Aeon

Ummm I have not been posting the plaster city euro dove pics. Lets just say I'll never go dove hunting any farther than paster city. It's been stupid for for a few years now.

10. Aeon

So about 9k to kill two small 180 class stags...

How much if I frack up and kill a monster?

stikbrandon likes this.
  11. birdhunter1967

It's $ 5,500 for two stags, not one...

12. cadeerhunter

cadeerhunter New Member

13. stikbrandon

stikbrandon Active Member

Two “ SMALL” stag.

So can I trade in the two small management stag for 1 trophy ?

nicapopolis likes this.