Garmin vs LabRadar

KoozeDeer

Jul 18, 2016
IMG_9603.jpegAfter all the effort folks go to get consistent results from the LabRadar, finally Garmin enters the race. On the LabRadar I purchased a 3D printed sight, a remote trigger and always ran an external battery. I was skeptical and wanted to see what everyone was experiencing before buying the Garmin. After a lot of positive feedback I grabbed one. Wow is it impressive, such a welcome relief after struggling for so long. The market would pay well over $600 for this product I do believe. Surprisingly to me it was very light and has a plastic case. It felt like a toy to be honest. I purchased a clear lens cover and a 3D printed cover from GrayOps. We took it out today and it was so easy to use it picked up every shot! The only velocity it did not pick up was when I failed to activate the Garmin. Thank you Garmin, finally the reliability we all wanted.

Definitely the Labradar killer! Especially since you need to buy a bunch of accessories for the Labradar to resolve its shortcomings. I'm glad I made the change too

I tested my Xero C1 Pro this weekend, and I'm very impressed. The only reason I bought it is due to Cabelas having 12 months of free financing for club card members. Now I need to get rid of labradar. It's going to be a hell of a deal

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

I tested my Xero C1 Pro this weekend, and I'm very impressed. The only reason I bought it is due to Cabelas having 12 months of free financing for club card members. Now I need to get rid of labradar. It's going to be a hell of a deal

It’s such a better product isn’t it?!

Want to trade it for any gear?

It’s such a better product isn’t it?!
Hands down better product than V1. I'm interested to see how Labradar's newest version will fare.

Hands down better product than V1. I'm interested to see how Labradar's newest version will fare.

They missed the boat with this one. Garmin beat them to the punch. And with all the issues we all had with the labradar I doubt anyone would go back after how flawless the Garmin works

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu