Get Some Sleep Kids...Youth Opener 2018

Steve,
Good luck for all the jr. hunters and mentors this weekend! Thanks for the countless hours you put in to help others be successful. Hope all the kids have a great hunt!!!

It’s eating me alive not being there Steve. Looking forward to seeing some pictures tonight which will be your morning. Barry @BBH has a cabin at Henshaw for the weekend. Drew is up there now and my wife will bring Isaac up tomorrow night for the Sunday hunt. Rooting for them from halfway around the world. Get it done boy’s!!!!!

43E7149A-5CFE-4F04-9FAC-91E09AE93C45.jpeg

It’s eating me alive not being there Steve. Looking forward to seeing some pictures tonight which will be your morning. Barry @BBH has a cabin at Henshaw for the weekend. Drew is up there now and my wife will bring Isaac up tomorrow night for the Sunday hunt. Rooting for them from halfway around the world. Get it done boy’s!!!!!

View attachment 34730
WTH....where in the hell are you! Are you Mil? Wild stuff man. What can you hunt in the Middle East Deserts? Besides ISIS?

WTH....where in the hell are you! Are you Mil? Wild stuff man. What can you hunt in the Middle East Deserts? Besides ISIS?

I am in Dubai for work. I fly home Tuesday.

Both my boys are hunting the SY youth hunt. Sounds like my oldest didn’t get a bird and made some mistakes. Like all things in our household he will learn from his mistakes and get back out there again. His mistakes will make him a better man and hunter. The most important thing is that he didn’t quit and he stayed after them until the very last minute. Proud of him and I wish I was there.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu