Get um while you can...it's about to go down...

Makes me wonder, if they can relocate grizzlies to the Cascades, why can't they relocate those dangerous deer to the mainland. Maybe to the 16. Or grannies 2 acres. ????????????????????????
I was thinking the exact same thing. The population in the d16 area is low. It makes perfect sense to relocate them. D16 has a yearly average of 3% hunter success rate. It makes way more sense to relocate rather than eradicate the Catalina herd

I was thinking the exact same thing. The population in the d16 area is low. It makes perfect sense to relocate them. D16 has a yearly average of 3% hunter success rate. It makes way more sense to relocate rather than eradicate the Catalina herd
D16s problem is cats and Catalina's problem is the conservancy.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu