Getting to be go time..

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
oh boy...the tinkering has begun...thinking I better shoot her before i go..a bit dusty..and needing a blood letting..standby..oh, and i,ll be wearing my NEW R2R shirt!! Now that I've got a plethora of them!20200825_094313.jpg

oh boy...the tinkering has begun...thinking I better shoot her before i go..a bit dusty..and needing a blood letting..standby..oh, and i,ll be wearing my NEW R2R shirt!! Now that I've got a plethora of them!View attachment 45645

And your rockin Victory Arrows ! Them Gamers are laser beams. Be the arrow !

Mine has been sitting in the safe for a year. I have been kicking around putting 10 arrows through it this weekend and then going hunting next weekend for the D16 archery opener. This is all a true statement .
Dude..
I Gotta pic up another 5..also go out to the junk drawer and see what's rollin around for broadheads..hoping ive still got a few old bear razors in 125gr. With the bleeder blades!!! Im nervous....im t20200825_124344.jpghinking about switching bows and bringing old faithful out of retirement...Easton game getters..fingers..and 1 sight pin...oh man...layin logs..

Mine has been sitting in the safe for a year. I have been kicking around putting 10 arrows through it this weekend and then going hunting next weekend for the D16 archery opener. This is all a true statement .

Thinking about doing the same. Sub 30 yards I can pick up my bow and hit my target anytime...now 50 yards takes a lot more practice.

Holy smokes... that's next level sh!t right there. Let's roll... just got out of a 9 hour sit and passed on a couple. Hottest sit I've ever done... heat stroke. Dust that sucker off... Ed F20200826_090110.jpg

I have never been Been able to control my self In Those situations

Back