Gone

Red butt plate / tang safety. Desirable rifle.

Pretty reasonable price. Someone should snap this up.

I have one of these Ruger P94 40S&W haven't shot it in a decade. Has 2 mags and the original case. Let me know if you want to trade. This would make a good Coyote rifle for the boys

I just picked up a Ruger P89 from my wife's uncle a few weeks ago. His father in law passed away and had a lot of guns. I added some wood grips to it. They are rad guns. Heavy but I like the feel and has ambidextrous features. Im a south paw so I like that.

20230110_172636.jpg

Have you shot your new 300 PRC yet?

Unfortunately not. I still need to put the scope on it and figure out what I want to do for a load. I'll keep the 6.5 with hammers for CA but I am really considering lead for out of state. Maybe factory Hornady eld, custom with a 230 a-tip or just stick with hammers. What say you? Maybe I should start a poll.

Unfortunately not. I still need to put the scope on it and figure out what I want to do for a load. I'll keep the 6.5 with hammers for CA but I am really considering lead for out of state. Maybe factory Hornady eld, custom with a 230 a-tip or just stick with hammers. What say you? Maybe I should start a poll.

Lets not derail this thread to much, but you could start a new one. So much debate on this topic, but getting a long range setup lead is better unless you only plan to shoot sub 500y.

Back