Good luck

Boat loaded.... check, new palm leaves on the boat blind..... check. enough steel for a month..... check.( u would understand if you see my kill ratio within 20 yards LOL,) due to the weather shorts packed..... check. both benelli's packed..... check, license and stamps....... check, 2 lbs of sun flower seeds..... check, couple decoys..... check. Salton Sea here i come.

I'm out for opener this year. At home with the newborn and HQ'S. Will be out Wednesday for cleanup!

Hoping all you guys have a great flyoff and have an all drakes day. Post pics since I need to live this one through you guys. Good luck!

Sig

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu