Great day on the big pond.

Oral Scopolamine...

Magic pill. Pill version of the patch. The patch works great but it's effects last beyond a one day trip.

That's what I like, nice catchable grade tuna. Leave the big boys for the youngins, 150 and up I'm looking to hand off after my ass gets beat.

Reactions: Lungpopper
Oral Scopolamine...

Magic pill. Pill version of the patch. The patch works great but it's effects last beyond a one day trip.

If you use either the patch or the pill version do you start the usage the day before you get on the boat?

That's what I like, nice catchable grade tuna. Leave the big boys for the youngins, 150 and up I'm looking to hand off after my ass gets beat.
They are fun on small gear.
My first fish nearly spooled my 400 tranx on 12-25 rod 20lb floro leader. Had to tighten the drag on the last few wraps of what I had left on the spool. Leader broke.
After that I traded up to a 15 fathom with a 20-40 rod. 50 lbs floro leader. That worked.

If you use either the patch or the pill version do you start the usage the day before you get on the boat?

The patch you put on the night before you show up on the boat (6-8 hours prior). The oral version usually 2 hours before.

I have never thrown up on a boat but routine is always the same. Just Dramamine or Bonnie. One pill 12 hours before and one pill just before getting on the boat.

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu