Great deal on AvianX decoys

Stevo,

That is a great deal.....Thanks for sharing.....Think I'll buy a feeder, just because.....lol

Avians are nice but I just can't break away from the DSD dekes. Midway has the upright hen at $113 too... I need a second job just to support my turkey hunting habit.

AvianX isn't standing by their products, so I'm migrating to DSD as well. I have a feeder hen that has never held air. I called them and they refused to replace it. I've taken it completely apart and repaired it and it is serviceable now, but I won't buy another one. I'll save my money and invest in DSD. My two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of my avianx's leaked from the sleeve the stake fits into after 2 seasons of using them. Easy enough to fix, but yeah... that's definitely a problem with them. Only real high quality decoy that's packable though (for out of state trips). The DSD's are hands down the best decoys you can buy though.

Reactions: Bonejour
the reason I like them is they are collapsable, if they leak knock on wood, ill be looking up Bonejour and Fowl Play, for their how to repair videos;)

Reactions: Bonejour
the reason I like them is they are collapsable, if they leak knock on wood, ill be looking up Bonejour and Fowl Play, for their how to repair videos;)

Lol happy to help if you need it Steve. It gets easier after you've taken them apart once. The company really ought to stand by their products better, as I think they have on the past, but the repair is simple enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gen,

That is a good deal.....And you know what, DSD's just are flat out more realistic looking than any other decoy.

Hope we find out how good those Avian X Merriam's work in Utah Monday.....;)

Reactions: Matagi
Gen,

That is a good deal.....And you know what, DSD's just are flat out more realistic looking than any other decoy.

Hope we find out how good those Avian X Merriam's work in Utah Monday.....;)

I agree, apart from buying a super expensive hazel creek stuffed turkey decoy DSD's are hands down the best on the market.

I can't wait, I got a case of redbulls so I can stay awake on the drive up lol

Reactions: TRICER
I agree, apart from buying a super expensive hazel creek stuffed turkey decoy DSD's are hands down the best on the market.

I can't wait, I got a case of redbulls so I can stay awake on the drive up lol

Relief or I can drive.....Too excited to sleep.....lol

Reactions: Matagi

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu