Grey Man Armory fraud

GUNDOGLOVER49

Aug 14, 2020
If you receive anything from Pay Pal stating a payment has been made to Grey Man armory, It's not from Pay Pal, send email to Pay Pal fraud dept. Do not call listed number in email. They are just phishing for information. Rotten Bastards. :angery:

• Angry
Reactions: ilovesprig
Is not only PayPal. I get them pretending to be Amazon, UPS, USPS, and even Banks. Even legitimate ads on Instagram with Vortex binos and other hunting gear at a 90% discount. I saved my buddy's butt once. He placed the order and told me about it and I told him to immediately call his CC company to stop and block transactions.
Those scammers are out of control.
I am in finance and you wouldn't believe the texts and e-mails I get. In most cases, I have to do research and call the company to find out if the e-mail is legit.
At the personal finances level, Amex is awesome. They can just stop any payment to anyone quickly or credit you after payment was made if it was not authorized by you.

Don't believe the text. Don't click on the link and certainly do not enter any personal info. Furthermore, once you know that the text is fake Block the number.
I have in the past responded with a picture of a BBC and then blocked it...lol. I have also responded with how their moms love it doggy style....lol. Yeah, I can be pretty creative if you catch my drift.

Reactions: Ofdscooby
Hell i got a call the other day from my local "Sheriff's Dept" saying i had a warrant for a FTA for not showing to jury duty.
Knew my name and address... Told him to come and get me then. Asshole got mad an i invented some new derogatory names/terms for him and hung up. Called the real sheriff and they laughed and said it was a scam.

Hope they didn't get anything out of you but your time.

Is not only PayPal. I get them pretending to be Amazon, UPS, USPS, and even Banks. Even legitimate ads on Instagram with Vortex binos and other hunting gear at a 90% discount. I saved my buddy's butt once. He placed the order and told me about it and I told him to immediately call his CC company to stop and block transactions.
Those scammers are out of control.
I am in finance and you wouldn't believe the texts and e-mails I get. In most cases, I have to do research and call the company to find out if the e-mail is legit.
At the personal finances level, Amex is awesome. They can just stop any payment to anyone quickly or credit you after payment was made if it was not authorized by you.

Don't believe the text. Don't click on the link and certainly do not enter any personal info. Furthermore, once you know that the text is fake Block the number.
I have in the past responded with a picture of a BBC and then blocked it...lol. I have also responded with how their moms love it doggy style....lol. Yeah, I can be pretty creative if you catch my drift.
My ass has been saved many times because, I trust no body, no body. I also get many emails and text

Hell i got a call the other day from my local "Sheriff's Dept" saying i had a warrant for a FTA for not showing to jury duty.
Knew my name and address... Told him to come and get me then. Asshole got mad an i invented some new derogatory names/terms for him and hung up. Called the real sheriff and they laughed and said it was a scam.

Hope they didn't get anything out of you but your time.
X2. Just had that call last weekend. Need you to go to a kiosk in Albertsons, pay cash and bring the receipt down to the station or be held for 72hrs.

It seems that the politicians in DC and in Sacramento don't give a damn about all this fraud. It is a huge and constant problem If one of the Presidential candidates would come out and publically make it a priority in their campaign speeches, bet they would get a lot of traction. But nobody running for office seems to give a damn.

We don't need politicuans to to take care of us with legislation, (look where we are at now ) if you are dumb enough to listen to a phone call and go put your money in a system you cannot monitor and verify you deserve what you get. Don't trust anything you do not know...

Reactions: desert_s10
We don't need politicuans to to take care of us with legislation, (look where we are at now ) if you are dumb enough to listen to a phone call and go put your money in a system you cannot monitor and verify you deserve what you get. Don't trust anything you do not know...
I saw an old video where people were complaining about back then the new legislation prohibiting drinking and driving and also that they couldn't go anywhere without wearing a seat belt. Their complaint was lost of liberty and their fear of the US becoming a communist country.

Yup, no more drinking and driving. What an outrage.

I saw an old video where people were complaining about back then the new legislation prohibiting drinking and driving and also that they couldn't go anywhere without wearing a seat belt. Their complaint was lost of liberty and their fear of the US becoming a communist country.

Yup, no more drinking and driving. What an outrage.
Do you really think people don’t drink and drive ??????

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu