GSP pups for sale

Cootshit

Sep 19, 2023
Hey everyone!

Due to some circumstances I’ve got some GSP pups for sale. They were born on 1 July 2023 and have posted their pedigree in the attached files. Currently asking 800 and if you are interested please contact me at 909 219 2365. Unable to answer phone during day but can respond to text. FullSizeRender.jpegIMG_5002.jpegIMG_5005.jpegIMG_4991.jpegIMG_4989.jpegIMG_4982.jpeg

Your bloodline registery is not reading very well. Would you please republish it so that all can look at the complete lineage and any NAVHDA testing and test scores
FullSizeRender.jpeg
Sorry about that it’s currently the only copy I have. Hopefully in the next few days I’ll have the one from the AKC and will have a better version.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu