Gundog Puppy class

Huntndogs

Hunt with an ugly dog
Apr 19, 2011
Inland
High on Kennels is hosting another puppy class starting next month. This is a great deal for the beginner gun dog handler and their pups. It will cover basic obedience, intro to gunfire, intro to birds, water and more. The instructor is pro trainer and Senior NAVHDA Judge Ruth Weiss. I will be assisting with this class and would love to see some new folks and their dogs.
17190557_259165744539562_720629546244952605_n.jpg

Wow - $75 per class with birds and hosted by professional NAVHDA Senior judges. That is a gift. The High On Kennels property is amazing!

Reactions: Bonejour
High on Kennels is hosting another puppy class starting next month. This is a great deal for the beginner gun dog handler and their pups. It will cover basic obedience, intro to gunfire, intro to birds, water and more. The instructor is pro trainer and Senior NAVHDA Judge Ruth Weiss. I will be assisting with this class and would love to see some new folks and their dogs.
View attachment 29755

That's a great deal. Can't make it the first week it I'll be up for the weekends to follow. Am I correct to assume the training doesn't follow a particular sequence? Is it okay to miss some of the sessions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would be fine missing the first week and Ruth would likely let you come up another day after the classes have ended. Unless testing or judging, they are training there just about every weekend.

Reactions: Bonejour

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu