Happy New Year from your newest newbie!

atombombmx

Hello fellow newbies and admins,

Happy New Year! My name is Adam and I have been searching for a group like this since I started working in this state. I have only met one other person at work that shares a passion for the outdoors and hunting as I do, it turns out his mother was born in the same tiny town in Pennsylvania as me. (Must be in the water/blood). I'm excited to be able to share my experiences and learn from others. I have hunted all over the country except for California and I'm ready to see what it and its' fellow hunters have to offer.

atombombmx said:
Hello fellow newbies and admins,

I have only met one other person at work that shares a passion for the outdoors and hunting as I do, it turns out his mother was born in the same tiny town in Pennsylvania as me. (Must be in the water/blood). I to offer.

Welcome Atombombmx! I swear there are a lot of PA transplants out here! It's not the water so much as the weather, I think ;)
I'm a Jersey boy myself but spent lots of time in PA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! You are right about the weather. Tracking in sand is almost the same as tracking in the snow, just with less layers.

Welcome to the SCH website Adam. Post a few of your mule deer pictures in the big game part of the forum. We would all love to see them!

Welcome Adam, You will be surprised how good the hunting is here in So Cal once you dig in. Good Hunting

Back