has the 2014 calendar been updated?

SDbear

Jan 26, 2014
I was going through the 2014 calender and I was just wondering if it was updated. I would like to see some events on there such as the nwtf turkey tune up at San Vicente on February 22 2014. I would also like to see the start and end of each hunting season like turkey, deer, water fowl, and upland species. I don't know if there is a liability there but I would like a reminder so I don't have to go through the regs all of the time. I would also like to see the first day licenses and draws go on sale on line and in stores.

Just some suggestions I may be missing them on your site or maybe there is a reason they aren't on here.

X2... I normally put the dates of all the mentioned above in my phone from the regs page, but it'd be VERY NICE to easily access it on SCH.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu