Hi everyone!

FireNHunt

Aug 10, 2015
Bay area, CA
Hi everyone, I'm Zack. I live in NorCal but visit my inlaws in San Diego couple times a year. I Bowfish avidly in the delta and occasionally Clearlake. Next time I come down I intend on bringing my boat to shoot the bay. Anyone know if there has ever been tournaments for Bowfishing on the SD bay?

Zack,

Welcome to SCH......There's a couple of pretty good ( ;)) bow fisherman on this forum......They should be able to answer that question.....Here's a thread till then.

.http://southerncaliforniahunting.com/huntersforum/index.php/topic,8210.0.html

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu