High Desert Hunting (video)

Crosman999

Jul 26, 2015
Ventura, CA
Hello guys,just wanted to share a new season of hunting with you! Have much more footage and will post some more as soon as they get finished. Hope you enjoy!!

Do you have more info on the .30 you are using? How is the noise factor? Nice video. Nice shooting at 120 yards. Do you know the velocity of the 44 gr. pellets at 100 yards?

The EVOL.30 is made by American Air Arms,this is the first prototype wood stock version. The 44gr may lose approx 70 fps at 100 yards bringing the speed near 830fps. The .30 has good BC and holds energy very well. It's the perfect all around hunting caliber and this gun promotes that very well.

Nice. Noise level? I heard the BOSS .30 was pretty tame in the noise department. I have two PCP .22 air rifles (plus a springer) and have been thinking about getting rid of one and getting a .30, but I have not pulled the trigger.....couldn't resist, lol. But, it is hard to think about getting rid of one, lol. Thanks for the info, and I enjoy the videos.

Cros,

Great video as usual......Maybe a show on the Outdoor or Sportsman Channel is in order......Nothing else like it to my knowledge......:blush:

Nice. Noise level? I heard the BOSS .30 was pretty tame in the noise department. I have two PCP .22 air rifles (plus a springer) and have been thinking about getting rid of one and getting a .30, but I have not pulled the trigger.....couldn't resist, lol. But, it is hard to think about getting rid of one, lol. Thanks for the info, and I enjoy the videos.
The noise level is very tamed considering the power it's putting out. The gun is regulated so is getting 3 es with each shot. It's a 4K fill gun so the shot count is about 28 at 85 fpe. The other plus is 25MOA built right into the picittiny rail that allows for extreme long range hunting.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu